1. Pet Waste Scooping Pooper Scooper Troopers hereby agrees to pick up pet waste from above listed address/location. Service will occur on (days and time - days & 2 hour window here):
2. Billing – Services are paid in advance unless other arrangements are agreed upon in writing. At the end of each pre-paid period a new invoice will be emailed for the next month’s service. It will be sent 5 days prior to the current service end date. The invoice will be due in full within 5 days of receipt.
3. Dogs – Dogs will be placed away from the service area during service time windows. If dogs are in the service area upon Pooper Scooper Troopers arrival we will first try and contact the client. If unable to make contact that days service will be forfeited. Pooper Scooper Troopers will return on the next scheduled service day.
4. Missed Waste – Satisfaction guaranteed 100% or we will return within 24 hours and make it right.
5. Service Access - If gates have locks please provide a means of entry during service times.
6. Lawn- please insure grass is mowed regularly and growth trimmed back to receive the best service. Ankle to shin high grass is acceptable. Knee high grass is not and impossible to find pet waste in.
7. Weather – Pooper Scooper Troopers works in all rain showers unless there is lightening or hurricanes. We will schedule a make-up day should service have to be skipped.
8. Cancellation – If service is no longer desired please notify Pooper Scooper Troopers five days prior to the last day of the service agreement.
9. Pet waste disposal - Pooper Scooper Troopers will double bag the waste and place in customers trash receptacle in a discreet black bag. We do offer waste removal for a small service fee. See menu of services. Please let us know if that would be something of interest to you.
10. Office Closure - Pooper Scooper closes its doors twice a year for vacation. Once in In the fall an another after the new year. During those times we offer 2 options. If you decide to scoop yourself while we are closed the missed days of service will be credited to the customers next monthly billing statement at a pro-rated daily rate based on customers monthly charges; otherwise we will scoop it all when we return. Clients will be notified by text or email of the exact dates 2 weeks prior to the vacation closing.
11. Consumer Reviews - Pooper Scooper Troopers prohibits and will demand removal of consumer reviews containing a) confidential or private information; b) harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or inappropriate with respect to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, handicap or any personal disparaging hateful remarks. c) unrelated to the company’s business practices. d) Are misleading. Please refer to the Consumer Review Fairness Act of 2016 for more information.
Thank you for choosing Pooper Scooper Troopers for your pet waste management needs. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to text or call us at: (727 ) 515-1414.
Copyright © 2018 Pooper Scooper Troopers licensed & insured.